Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Citizen Kane

Citizen Kane is now one of my favorite movies. I liked the movie so much because it leads people on so much to a big conclusion and they find out that it is only a sled. Most of the people who watched this movie with us in our class were really disapointed supprised and dissaponted with the conclusion. I think that is what makes it the critics choice for being one of the top movies. I will tell you about what i rated this movie, who the qactors are and why i liked it.
after watching this movie i would give it a 5 out of five on my scale. My scale it one to 5, 5 being the bes, 1 being horrable. I gave it this becasue i really liked the way they made the movie flow, and how they made the whole movie out of something so simple.
The Diretor of this movie was Orson Welles. The main actor in this movie was Orson Welles playing the part of Charlie Kane, Dorothy Comingore playing the part of Susan Alexander Kane, Joseph Cotten playing the part of Jedediah Leland, and George Coulouris playing the part of Walter Parks Thatcher. The genre of this movie is Dramatic.
The Main story line is that Charlie Kane, a billionare, dies and they are trying to find out who gets his money. They were trying to figure out if Rosebud had anything to do with his fortune, Rosebut was his last word. The whole movie is based around a reporter going around and asking all the people close to him if they new anything about Rosebud. Then the movie does flash backs to the times that they tell the reporter about. The movie, in my eyes has a very differanty out come then i thought it was going to have.
I liked this movie alot, not only becasue it kept me intertainded the whole movie, but becasue it has alot differant ending then other movies of our time do. I would highly sugest to watch this movie if you already havent, it is now one of my top movies, and if you watch it, i am sure it will be yours to.